How to Order Tile
Follow these steps to order tile sets, panels and murals.
- Buy a sample tile online
If you are trying to match colors, choose
Order a sample tile
on the individual product page or request an invoice and let us know the tile samples you are interested in.
Because we make each tile panel or mural for you, we do not accept returns on tile. You will want a sample tile to be sure it will work in your installation. We subtract the price of the sample tile from the cost of shipping your order, so in most cases, your shipping will be free. You can also request an invoice or a callback.
Then, when you are ready to order your tiles,
- Queue your order:
Call us or send us a message and tell us:
- the mural or panel you wish to order
We'll put your order in the queue, and we'll hurry if we can. Order time can vary, larger items take longer, but we ship most orders within two to three weeks.
- your shipping address and contact information. On most orders, we require a signature at delivery time.
- how fast you need it
- Send a deposit For orders less than $600, (U.S. check or international money order) for $50 or 25% of your order (whichever is greater). For larger tile orders (murals, many tiles), a 50% deposit is required.
William Morris Tile
18645 SW Farmington Road,
Beaverton, Oregon 97007
We'll send you an email confirmation to let you know when you can expect your tiles so be sure to include a valid email address.
Freedom depends on the ability to change your mind and we do want you to have options. We won't dislike you if you change your mind. However, changes of heart do cost us in lost time and materials so deposits are non-refundable.
- Arrange Payment and Shipping When your panel is near ready to ship, we'll contact you by email with shipping options and balance due.
Ways to Pay
We accept payments
- by check or money order or
- we can send you a Paypal invoice for the balance.
Of course, we subtract your deposit and the price of your sample tile if you ordered one (and you should!).
Yes, we'll make replacement tile for panels and murals you purchased from us. As there is some variation, please send us some of the broken shards so that we can try to match the color.
Tiles Damaged in Shipping
We pack very carefully but if a tile is broken in shipping, we'll make another for you and send it right off.
Installed tile is pretty tough, but if life happens down the road and you need to replace a tile, you can send us the shards and we'll do our best to match the color and solve it for you.